Saturday, January 31, 2009

What a busy, busy day.

We started out at a birthday party at the New Children's Museum for one of Daniel's classmates. It was my first time at the museum and what a great museum for kids. They had all kinds of crafts, activities and interactive stations. The kids had a blast crawling, jumping, climbing, exploring and creating. I will have to take the boys back and spend some more time there.

From the Children's Museum we headed straight over to Balboa Park for a BBQ and picnic for one of Dan and my friend's birthday. Lots of running, Frisbee throwing (which I am terrible at) and ball kicking. It was a perfectly perfect day to spend at the park with good food and friends.

After the party we dropped the boys off at Nana's house (you are the best Nana!) and got to relax for a couple of hours before heading off to Saturday night church. One of the pastors at the church was a friend from college, so it was nice catching up with his family. And it was a really nice service.

I must be getting old because I am pooped and ready to crash. A very full and fun filled day.


No comments: