Sunday, February 01, 2009

A Month of Blogging

"Bad habits are easy to make, but extremely hard to end. Good habits, on the other hand, tend to take more time to make. Luckily, scientists agree that the average person needs at least 3 weeks to form a good habit." (WikiHow on 'How to Form a Good Habit)

At the start of the year I decided to challenge myself to post a blog every day for a month as a way to make writing more of a habit. There is so much that happens each and every day with our family of four and I want to get it all down, so I won't forget it all. So I can reading these postings years down the road and remember the funny moments, struggles, random thoughts and our everyday life.

Well, it is the first day of February (where did January go?) and I was excited to see that we had a post for each day of the month of January. Over 4 weeks of daily blogging. Does that mean it is now a habit? I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: