Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Soon to be Kindergartner


Dan and I attended a Kindergarten Parent Preview at school this evening. And the soon to be Kindergartner is Sammy. "How can that be?" you ask. I have no answer for you. Somehow 5 years has slipped by and now my youngest, my baby, will be off to elementary school this fall. How exciting for him. I hope he loves it as much as his brother did. For me, I am in for another adjustment. Right now I get an ache in my throat thinking about Sammy being in school every day. But I felt the same way when Daniel went to Kindergarten and everything turned out great. But I still had Sammy at home with me on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Now it will be just me, myself and I. Hey, that actually doesn't sound so bad. Yes, I think I will adjust just fine.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Sammy's ready. Suzy, not so much.

powellsa74 said...

Wow! Where does the time go!