Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Slammed!

What happened? I was going along at full speed, celebrating Daniel's birthday, a visit with Tutu and Papa, an ice cream social at school, when BAM! I was hit right in the face with a bug that had me in bed the past 24 hours. I think I crawled into bed around 7 o'clock last night going from chills to fever with aches and nausea mixed in. Not pleasant, not pleasant at all. Thankfully my fever broke last night and I was able to get sleep. After taking a shower and changing out of my pjs I am finally feeling better, although my stomach feels like it did when I was pregnant (no I'm not pregnant!).

Thankfully my wonderful husband took over all my motherly duties for me. Making lunches and getting the boys to and from school. He is totally the BEST! Thanks babes. And Sammy and Daniel were so sweet praying over me to get better.

I really don't like lying around all day, so I am anxious to start feeling back to normal. Hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Your welcome, as long as the 'no I'm not pregnant!' thing is true. 'Cause that's not funny. Not funny at all.