Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The Shores

Sammy really wanted to go tide pooling again so we headed down to La Jolla Shores this morning. Unfortunately the tide was too high and we couldn't make it to the tide pools. Still, the boys had fun running along the beach, jumping waves, collecting & washing rocks, finding sea shells and just getting sandy and wet. It was another beautiful day and surprisingly not very crowded at the beach.

I love going to La Jolla Shores not just because I love the beach, but because it is where Dan proposed to me. On ones of these benches that the boys are sitting on. Maybe even this bench. The boys were pretty excited to be sitting where Dada proposed to Mama over 11 years ago!

I don't know what fun thing is in store for tomorrow. I'll have to see what the boys have planned.


No comments: