Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Swinging

We have been having beautiful Spring weather here. Sunshine and clear blue skies all the way. Yesterday Sammy and I found ourselves at our park while out hunting for bugs. Sammy jumped on the swing and I couldn't resist either. Sammy is finally old enough to swing himself although he needs an underdog every once and a while. We swang and swang under the beautiful blue sky. Straining to get as high as possible. Lean forward, pull back, lean forward, pull back. Just like when I was a kid. And then I had to stop because I was getting a little nauseous. But what a perfect day for a swing with my little guy.

When was the last time you took a ride on a swing and tried to touch the sky with your toes?

1 comment:

Fairfax Walls said...

Looks like fun. Hannah and I did the exact same thing on Sunday.