Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dreary Day

Today felt like a winter day. It was cold and grey and drizzling. I actually had to put on pants and a sweater. For dinner I made hot soup and freshly baked focaccia and it fit they day perfectly. At one point I was even tempted to get out a log and make a fire. That is just not right. It is almost June guys. What is going on here? As Dan likes to say, "It must be global warming." I hope the sun comes out tomorrow. I don't know if I can take another dreary day.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

um...yeah. sorry 'bout that. i think we stole your summer. it's mid-80's and GORGEOUS. i was wondering what happened to our june gloom. glad it's down your way!

Jane said...

Yup, it's been dreary here, too.
It's like we are in a cloud.
Even had to turn the heater back on and pull out my long-sleeved flannel nightgown.