Friday, May 08, 2009

A Momentous Day


While searching through my photo archives for a pre-kid snapshot of Dan's hair I found this photo. We took this picture early on January 15th just before heading to the hospital to have Daniel. Wow was I big. I remember I was quite huge, but wow. The word wasn't yet invented back then, but would have been so appropriate - GINORMOUS. My poor belly, no wonder it still hasn't recovered.


It seems such a long and short time ago. I can still remember the excitement and nervousness I felt at the time. Scared and unsure about being a parent and being responsible for this new life. So anxious to finally meet this little miracle growing inside my womb and finally hold him (although at the time I didn't know it was a him) and get to know him. What a time it was.

No comments: