Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Visit to the Doctor

After three days of a very painful sore throat I decided to go have the doctor check it out. With my sister and parents coming down in a few days I wanted to make sure I did not have strep throat (it has be circulating around school). I am so glad I went in because the doctor swabbed my throat (boy does that not feel good) and three minutes later we had a positive result for strep. The good thing is I will not be contagious when everyone gets here and I am already feeling much better.
I know I have been promising to post a photo of our class Gala Art Project. I tried to get a good picture, but there was so much glare it just didn't come out very well. Luckily I scanned each painting before putting it all together so I can recreate a digital version. The painting sold for $950 at the Gala. It was a bidding war between a parent and grandparent and the Grandma won. I'm already thinking about what to do for next year. Any ideas?

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Glad you went to the doctor & hope you recover quickly. I'm thinking that Gala wore you down big time. Glad it's over and you can relax and recoup. See you soon!

powellsa74 said...

Love the photo...it won a LOT of $$$!
Feel better soon:)

Amy said...

Wow this is really nice!!