Sunday, March 08, 2009

The Home Stretch

I am afraid that this week is going to be a bit crazy. We are now T-minus six days until the big City Tree Gala. Next Saturday night will be the dinner/auction/extravaganza that is THE fundraiser of the year for the boy's school. Suzy is neck deep in preparations, even I have been roped into helping out. Add to that, I will be out of the office most of the week, training on some new software/hardware up in Temecula, which is about an hour north of San Diego, not to mention the normal stuff (Suzy has a church meeting tomorrow night, I have a School Board meeting on Tuesday). Yikes. What a week.

But, by this time next week the Gala will be over. My wife will have returned to me. And hopefully, the damage to my wallet will not be too painful.

By the way, I don't know if Suzy has posted what her class project looked like for the Gala this year, but it came out awesome. I think that I am even more impressed than last year's quilt. You really have to see it in person to know how great it came out, but her Warhol inspired class painting is just incredible. My wife is a woman of many talents.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Post a pic! Post a pic! I'd love to see it.