Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting Close...

I cannot believe it is only three days till Christmas. Last I remember it was Sammy's birthday and then I blinked my eyes and Halloween and Thanksgiving just flew by and now Christmas is on our doorstep. Amid all the Christmas programs and parties I have been working like a mad dog. This year I wanted to make all my Christmas presents and I am happy to say the besides a couple of store bought presents here and there I did it. Well, I am still making things and will probably be up late in my studio Christmas Eve, but hopefully everything will get done. It has been fun and I haven't missed the mall shopping and holiday crowds at all. I also finally got our Christmas letters in the mail today, with the help of two little helpers. Today we will be cutting out cookies for our traditional Terry Christmas cookies. It looks like rain is in the forecast, so it will be a perfect day for baking. Hope everyone is enjoying these days leading up to the Big Day.




1 comment:

powellsa74 said...

Love the pics!
Hope you had a Merry Christmas:)