Friday, December 26, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas

We had a very Merry Christmas this year. The boys must have behaved very in 2008 because each received the present they asked Santa for.Daniel got a LEGO Star Wars Republic Gunship. In this picture he has just unwrapped his present and is saying, "YES!!!".Sammy got an Ultimate Lightsaber set.Dan was very happy when he opened a batch of his favorite Molasses cookies.The morning was spent building Legos... and Sammy practicing his Jedi moves.
Tutu and Papa joined us around lunch and then we all want to Nana's house for a delicious Christmas dinner. Turkey, sausage and cranberry stuffing, mashed potatoes, marshmellow sweet potatoes, almond green beans, rolls, gravy and pumpkin pie for desert. Yum!
One of my favorite presents was a handmade Merry Christmas banner from my sisiter. I only wish I could keep it up all year long. Soon I will be taking down the Christmas tree and all the decorations and we will be ringing in the New Year. I wish we could have another week or two to enjoy the Christmas season. It all goes by way to fast. The good thing is we get to do it all over again next year. I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I hope it was filled with lots of love, hope and joy and that all that good stuff will overflow into the next year.

No comments: