Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Sammy!

Can it really be true? Say it's not so. Can my baby really be five years old today? Was it really five years ago today that we welcomed Sammy into this world?

It seems like eons ago and yet just like yesterday. I can hardly remember life without my Sammy, but these last five years have flown by in a blink of an eye. And what a five years it has been. I wouldn't trade one of them for anything in the world.

Happy birthday, Sammy! I love you so, so much!

2 comments:

mitch said...

wow, what a super cute kid! it's too bad our kids can't play with yours. happy birthday to your baby boy! hope he had fun and felt celebrated. and a hearty congratulations to both parents for successfully getting him to this point. it's no small feat...

powellsa74 said...

Happy B-day Sammy!