Thursday, July 17, 2008

LA Summer (Day 4)

I think I've mostly recovered from yesterday. I must have been really tired because I slept until almost 8 this morning and the boys both came into my room at around 7 am and were playing quite loudly while I slept. While I've been a little tired and groogy all day you wouldn't have even been able to tell the boys had a long day yesterday. They woke up at their normal time and were full of energy the whole day. The whole day! I just don't understand how they can do that.


My Mom and I took them down to the local mall which has a water fountain that kids can play in. The boys had a blast playing in the water and getting soaked. We were there for almost 2 hours and Sammy probably would have stayed longer if we had let him.

The cool thing about this particular fountain is that sometimes it shoots a steam of water out of holes on the ground and sometimes it just throws a small ball of water into the air. The kids love trying to catch, hit, karate chop and kick the little spurts of water. And sometimes when a kid is waiting patiently and looking intently at the hole for the water ball to come shooting out the fountain shoots out a full stream right into their face. Needless to say my Mom and I had just as much fun watching the kids as the kids had in the water.






No comments: