Saturday, December 01, 2007

Advent Breakfast

The Christmas season has officially begun! December 1st already, and I can hardly believe it. Today definitely had a wintery, Christmasy feeling to it. A storm blew in yesterday bringing us much needed rain and it is cold and blustery outside. Every year our church starts off the advent season with an advent breakfast for the kids. Food, singing, crafts and fellowship was enjoyed by all.


December is probably my favorite time of year (although I could do without the endless coughing, sneezing and runny noses). I love all the sounds, sights and smells of the Christmas season. I love how people open their hearts at this time and are just so giving. I love the Christmas story and celebrating the birth of Christ. It really is all so awesome!


No comments: