Thursday, December 06, 2007

One Down...

Daniel was so excited this morning as he told me the news that the tooth fairy had come during the night, took his tooth and left a dollar in its place. Last night I whipped up a little tooth fairy pillow to house the lost tooth. I did not want to risk Daniel or Sammy waking up as the tooth fairy searched around desperately for that little tooth.


It turns out that Daniel was not the only one to lose his first tooth yesterday. Two of his classmates also lost their first tooth, all within an hour of each other. Daniel's teacher told me that Daniel actually pulled his out during library time and boy was he excited. Sammy seemed just as thrilled and ran around telling all his friends at school. Sammy was going to try and stay up so he could catch a glimpse of the tooth fairy, but was fast asleep when she made her appearance.



I was a little nervous as I snuck into their room last night to make the exchange. Sammy is such a light sleeper. But I got in and got out, no problem. Daniel's other bottom front tooth is loose so it will probably not be too long till the tooth fairy makes a return visit. One down, many more to go.

No comments: