Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Welcome to the World, Baby Girl

Claire Ariella
Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2007
1:44 PM

8 lb 9 oz.20.5"

I am so excited! Dan's longtime friend and coworker and his wife welcomed their first child into the world today. A baby girl! I haven't seen any pictures yet, but I am sure she is as sweet as pie. It seems as if we have been waiting for the arrival of this baby for a long time. It is a very big deal at Dan's work because of the six families in the company there are 9 boy offspring and no girls. Until today at 1:44 p.m. that is. I think Claire with be doted on very much.

I made these adorable little shoes for Claire. Are they not the cutest things ever! They were so easy to put together and such fun to embellish. I can't wait to see that sweet, sweet baby. Do you think her parents will let me keep her for a little bit. Just a day or week or two or three...?







Congratutions, John and Galit!



No comments: