Sunday, June 24, 2007

Trouble on the Home Front

There's trouble afoot at the Circle K. Okay, I admit that is a bit of a dated reference. We here at the SanDiegoWalls household are going through a bit of a rough stretch. Suzy and Daniel have been hit hard by a bug that is dwelling in their respective skulls. Daniel wakes up in the middle of the night screaming that his brain is broken. He describes the pain as, 'My brain is being squeezed out the back of my head.' Suzy, on the other hand, is having a hard time falling asleep at all. She has a brutal cough, bad sinus problems, and just a general bad time. Sammy and I, so far, have escaped. I don't know how long that lasts, but hopefully until the other two are better.

On top of that Daniel is supposed to start summer camp tomorrow. We thought it would be a good idea to send him to some of the summer school programs at the school that he will start at in the fall. Tomorrow the Science and Exploration week starts, but unfortunately he will miss at least the first day.

To top if all off, my Dell died. To be a bit more precise, we think that the motherboard has gone to where ever motherboards go in the afterlife. I chatted with Dell support today and they are sending me out a new motherboard. So, if you send us an email over the next few days, odds are I am not going to get it. I will be checking the walls.dan at gmail.com account, or my work account would work, but our standard home email address is done for the short term.

No comments: