Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Six Year Old



Yesterday we celebrated Daniel's 6th birthday. Has it really been another year already? Can Daniel really be 6? I mean I have memories from when I was six years old. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was 6. Time sure does fly when you're having fun. And this past year has been fun. Daniel his grown and changed so much. He has become much more independent and mature. He is getting his adult teeth and starting to read. Although he has changed a lot during his 5th year of life Daniel is still very much the same. He still loves to play with Legos and sleeps with his Blipie and Spot. He loves reading and is a sweet, snugly boy. And thankfully he still lets me hug and kiss him.

We took Daniel to Legoland on Saturday for his birthday. Tutu and Papa met us there. We had so much fun, the weather was great and it wasn't crowded. Since Daniel had school yesterday we celebrated by going to Studio Diner, Daniel's favorite restaurant. Daniel was spoiled with lots of Lego presents. He is definitely in Lego heaven right now. I have to say that I am glad the flow of new toys is finally at an end, what with Sammy's birthday, Christmas and then Daniel's birthday. I think I will have to do some 'cleaning' and donate some of the plethora of older toys we have.

So now I have a 4 year old and a 6 year old. The best boys in the world. I am blessed.

No comments: