Thursday, January 17, 2008

Poor Daniel

Daniel has caught a nasty stomach bug that is raging through the classes of City Tree. He has thrown up 6 times in the past two hours. Poor thing. After the last bout of retching Daniel said he thought it would be fun staying home from school today, but decided he would much rather go to school than feel like he is now.

At least I was not surprised at all. I was pretty resigned to the boys getting this bug. Yesterday while dropping Daniel off at class one of his classmates spilled her breakfast in the hall. Unbelievably her mother cleaned her up and then dropped her off in class. Daniel's teacher asked the principal if that was okay and the principal said that was definitely NOT okay and they sent her home. So when Daniel woke up this morning saying his stomach was not feeling well I was not shocked at all. I'm just glad Daniel didn't get sick at school.

I have been washing my hands like crazy, but this thing seems to be highly contagious. I fully expect Sammy to get it next. And then probably me or Dan or both. Oh well, what can you do? Poor Daniel. Poor, poor Daniel.

No comments: