Monday, January 21, 2008

Two Down

Daniel now has a rather large gap in his mouth because tonight while Dan was brushing Daniel's teeth, tooth number 2 popped out. For the past week Daniel has been wiggling that thing like crazy and yesterday it was just hanging on by a thread.

Last time making the tooth for money exchange went without a hitch, but I have to say I am a little worried this time. My Dad finished the bunk beds and brought them down on Christmas and Daniel occupies the top bunk. While tucking the boys in tonight, I put Daniel's tooth holder close to the edge of the bed where I can reach it pretty easily, but if he moves it I'm not sure what I will do. I will probably have to climb up there and search around for the little tooth pillow I made. If I happen to wake one or both of the boys up I am not sure how I will explain to them why I climbed up to the top bunk. I am really hoping the tooth is where I left it.

I voiced my concern that the tooth fairy might have a hard time trying to find the tooth up on the top bunk, but both the boys seemed confident that since the tooth fairy flies she will have no problem making the exchange. I guess they have more faith in the tooth fairy than I do. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Dan said...

She's going in...

Dan said...

Successful transfer!

Chrissie said...

Wow- that bunkbed is beautiful! Papa sure does good work.

Dan said...

No kidding. It also seems to be surviving first contact with the boys, no pieces have been destroyed yet. Thanks, papa!