Monday, March 05, 2007

Feels like Spring

My favorite season is Spring. Not too hot, not too cold, but just perfect. These last three days have felt like Spring and I am loving it.

One of the things I love about living in San Diego is the weather. It has just the perfect balance of weather for me. Just when the summer heat seems like it will never end and I am beginning to wish for some cooler weather, fall comes. And just when I am starting to get tired of the cold, although some people don't think that 60 degrees is very cold, and am looking longingly at my shorts and sundresses in the closet, spring warms everything up. So I know that spring is just around the corner because I am getting tired of wearing pants everyday and climbing into a cold bed at night. Spring training has started and daylight savings is early this year, next Sunday, so a Springtime feeling is definitely in the air.

But I am trying not to get too excited about warmer weather because it is only early March and this warm weather is just whetting my appetite, but it sure is nice. Today it hit 80 and yesterday during the boy's nap I got to read outside in our air chair. But in San Diego it can be beautiful and clear and hot one day and cloudy, raining and cold the next. Hopefully this beautiful weather will hold for a couple more days. Do I dare pull out a pair of sandals or would that jinx it? Maybe I'll be able to sneak in a sundress or two. You gotta love Spring!

No comments: