Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! This year I decided to be a little creative and make the boy's valentine cards. I let each of them decide what they wanted to put on their cards and I created them.

Daniel picked out a very cute connect the dots heart design for his card. When I asked Sammy what he wanted to put on his valentine's day card he said egg-in-the-hole. Egg-in-the-hole? Yep, he wanted to wish everyone a happy Egg-in-the-hole day. Sammy is going through a egg-in-the-hole phase right now. If he could he would be having eggs for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack. When I asked Sammy why he wanted to put egg-in-the-holes on his card he replied, 'Because I love egg-in-the-hole'. So I came up with an egg Valentine's card that I think turned out pretty cute. (The images I used were created by Claudia Rose, who designs adorable stamps.)

Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

papa said...

Tell Sammy that papa eats egg-in-the-hole three or four times a week. Sammy's getting more like papa every day. Sorry.

papa