Monday, September 01, 2008

Home Again

Home sweet home. We made it back safe and sound. We had a wonderful trip and so, so much fun. The only negative was that the time went by too quickly. Really was that two weeks? I guess so because it is September already. September! Wow, the summer flew by.

And tomorrow Daniel has his first day of 1st grade. Now that cannot possibly be right. Not my little nugget. How can my first born be in 1st grade when I have such vivid memories of being in 1st grade?

So tomorrow starts another school year. And for Sammy his last year of preschool. Wait! That really can't be right. Sammy's practically a baby still. Okay, so he is a pretty big kid now, but I don't know if I'm ready for both of my boys to be in school full time. I will have to enjoy and treasure this last year of time with Sammy.

I hope that the boys have a great school year and I can't wait to see how much each of them grows and learns. What an exciting time! I am looking forward to it all.



No comments: