Friday, May 09, 2008

Pre-Mother's Day Treat

It kind of felt like Mother's Day today as I got to attend at Mother's Day tea put on by the Preschoolers and I was showered with presents the boys have been making this past week. Cards, pictures, singing, flowers and delicious desserts. What more could a mother ask for? But the most cherished thing I received today was a book entitled 'My Mom' by Daniel.

My Mom by Daniel
Mother's Day 2008

My Mom always says u didnt gev me a ces tudae. (you didn't give me a kiss today)
My Mom cooks the best eg in the hool. (egg in the hole)
My Mom really loves me.
My Mom and I like to go to home.
My Mom's favorite clothes to wear are a dres. (a dress)
My Mom is beautiful because of her hair.

More precious than gold or silver. I am truly blessed to have such sweet and amazing little boys.

1 comment:

powellsa74 said...

What a precious poem! You DO have
beautiful hair...and your smile:)
Cousin Sarah