Friday, May 30, 2008

Crazy Hair Day

It was Spirit Week at the boy's school so the kids have been having fun wearing pjs, sports attire and mismatched clothes. Since the kids normally have to wear uniforms they have been especially enjoying dressing up all week long. Yesterday was crazy hair day so I spiked Daniel's hair. He looked so cute and he loved having spiky hair. He kept running to the mirror to check himself out. Sammy's hair is so short right now that I couldn't spike it up, but he enjoyed touching Daniel's spikes and pretending that they were so sharp as to hurt his hand. My silly little boys.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Oh, boy, now Daniel has another reason NOT to let you cut his hair!

But at least he does look very stylin'!

Love,
Toots

powellsa74 said...

I can feel the energy in that picture! I, too, finished off my
year with some crazy hair of my
own!
Cousin Sarah