Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer Camp

Daniel and Sammy just finished a fun filled week of summer camp at City Tree. They must be exhausted because they were on the go almost every single day. Trips to parks, an aquarium and the zoo, water days, movies, crafts and more. I guess they kind of liked it since they both complained when they asked if they were going next week and I said "No". What? Am I not fun? I guess not. Well, I am glad we will have next week to just relax and do whatever we want or don't want to do.

This week was a test run for Sammy. All day, every day with a schedule similar to his kindergarten class this fall. Just more work and less play. I am so glad he enjoyed himself and hopefully it will help make the transition from preschool to kindergarten easier for both Sammy and I.





No comments: