Tuesday, April 22, 2008

35

Yesterday I celebrated my thirty fifth birthday. It was quite a day. Delicious home cooked dinner, two different cakes, party games, presents, emails and calls from friends and family. I am pretty sure that I was sung to five times. Morning with Suzy and the boys, my mom left a singing message for me at work, after dinner/before cake, at bible study, and Tutu and Papa. Yep, that's five. For someone like me who is a bit noise sensitive that is a long day. But very much appreciated.



Lots of generous gifts, Padres tickets, lots of books, clothes, two excellent drawings, and a gnome.

After opening presents and before heading off to study Daniel looks at his Mama and asks, 'So, what party games are we going to play?'

We decided on an impromptu game of bobbing for apples, which was actually quite fun. I can say that because I was the first successful apple bobber. Don't mess with my apple bobbing skills. I missed my calling in life.



So, thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. It was a great day.


No comments: