Saturday, April 10, 2010

Writings and drawings

Daniel loves to write and draw. For a while now I have been collecting bits and pieces of writings, letters and drawings that I have received or found laying about my home. I love them and often think they are hilarious. Here are a few:
I love how Daniel puts a subject on top and of course I love the p.s. and how he spells 'attitude'.
I think this is Daniel and I. Very sweet.
Can't remember what this was on, maybe his door?
Daniel loves making maps.
Apparently there is a book in the works and you can buy one for the low price of $5.50. I was a little concerned about the lower regions of the boy in the drawing. I asked Daniel what was going on there and he clarified that it is the boy's pants and the "B" stands for barn door (which Daniel's is often open). I think I need to give him some lessons on drawing the lower half of a person before he offends someone.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Yes, I wish we had kept the notes Daniel posted on our doors as a courtesy (instead of waking us up).