Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Drunken Frat Party

Last night and this morning Suzy and I got a little view of what things will be like in about 14 years when both our boys will be in college.

In the span of one night the boys (some combination of them) accomplished all of this:

1. Breaking one of the slats in Papa's beautifully designed and built custom bunk bed (repeated jumping from the top bunk seems to be the culprit here).
2. Destroying a reading light (Daniel holding onto light switch while Sammy body slammed him from behind).
3. Drawing all over each other with pens (he started it!).
4. There also was a sleeping accident, but we won't mention that so I don't embarrass my youngest son (can blame this one on all the beer).

Please let me re-iterate that this all occurred during the course of ONE NIGHT! Some day I will look back on this and laugh... but not this day.

No comments: