Monday, August 31, 2009

Unpacked, Mostly

It was hot today. I miss having the ocean breeze as my constant air conditioner. But I won't complain as it only hit 90 and for only a short while.

I've mostly got everything unpacked and put away. We are still trying to adjust to the time change. I had to drag myself out of bed at 8 and Dan and the boys didn't rouse until almost 9. Thankfully we have a full week before school starts. What?!! Can that be right? In one short week Daniel and Sammy will be off to school? Daniel a second grader and Sammy his first year of school? I am still a little sad/depressed about the whole thing. You know me and how I don't like change.

So we are slowing getting back into the groove of things. But I still am missing this:

And this:And today I could've really gone for one of these:

1 comment:

TheRealWinnieChan said...

aww cute pictures