Thursday, February 07, 2008

Falling Behind

I know, I know, I KNOW. I haven't blogged in a really long time. Really it's not my fault... it's my sister's fault. Chrissie has been encouraging me to start up an arts and crafts blog. I love reading what other people out there in blogland are creating, but I never really though about blogging the going ons of my studio. Well, I finally got it together last month. It is called Handwork Happens. It has been really fun showing off and documenting all my projects, but it has been taking up all my precious blogging time. I have to figure out some way to allocate blogging time between the two. If only I could figure out a way to add a couple more hours onto the day or get the boys to go to sleep at 6:00. I'm thinking... I'm thinking...

No comments: